Who Should YOU consult when you have injuries…?
from an AUTO ACCIDENT or SLIP & FALL…?
COME TO A BOARD CERTIFIED EXPERT
WHO SPECIALIZES IN TRAUMA & INJURIES
Trust an Expert !
Theodore P. Vlahos, MD, FAAOS, ABOS, CIME
- State of Florida Expert Medical Adviser
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Certified, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
Workers’ Compensation & Industrial Injuries
Dr. Vlahos has been a Workers’ Compensation service provider since 1997, and has provided care in Orthopedics since 1993. He was recently recertified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners and maintains certification in Impairment Ratings.
Dr. Vlahos’ onsite patient care team consists of a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, Board Certified Physician Assistant and a Registered Orthopedic Technician/ Clinical Liaison to facilitate medical and case management. Each patient is provided with a thorough and timely evaluation. Dr. Vlahos is readily available to confer with Case Managers during appointments and by telephone.
Be confident that we will:
- Emphasize and expedite getting an injured worker back to work
- Always be accessible and available to confer with Case Managers to coordinate appropriate treatment
- Thoroughly evaluate and document all injuries
- Provide alternative options and paths toward recovery
- Strive to treat conservatively and non-operatively, when possible, with Surgical treatment as last resort
- Coordinate care with other medical professionals
- Furnish referring physicians with prompt and thorough office notes
- Provide timely, comprehensive and compassionate care
- Offer convenient same or next day appointments
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Professionals
- NASS—North American Spine Society
- Eastern Orthopedic Society
- Southern Orthopedic Society
- Florida Orthopedic Society
- Florida Medical Association